The PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar was a greatly helpful resource for business owners looking to better understand what needs to be done to maximize the loan forgiveness opportunities available for the PPP Loan. Host Brad Ebenhoeh took the time to review important deadlines, items and answered the many questions that came up during the broadcast.
• • •
A quick recap, for those who missed the initial announcements: In this presentation, we discussed:
- SBA published application form and schedules to apply for forgiveness
- Details on reduction in loan forgiveness due to reduced headcount and reducing wages
- Safe harbor rules to get headcount and wages back to normal by June 30, 2020
- Restrictions in owners/partners payroll as part of forgiveness
- Decisions that need to be made ASAP to maximize forgiveness
- Other relevant updated details on PPP & EIDL programs
- Addressed any questions from our clients and followers submitted during the broadcast
• • •
If you missed the event, that's OK - we've got you covered. You can access both the recording of the webinar and download the helpful workbook that Brad used as an example to help calculate loan forgiveness amounts.
**A few updates or edits on the content: